Dr. Harrison enjoys flying with his wife, Shannon, who is also a pilot. For him, the best part of having a small airplane is the joy of continually learning. He received his instrument rating in 2016 and his commercial license in 2019.
Danny L Harrison, MD, FACS
- Birthplace: Franklin, Kentucky
- Raised family farm Simpson County, Kentucky
- Participated in 4H and FFA
- Franklin Simpson High School, 1976
- Western Kentucky University 1979
- University Louisville School of Medicine 1983
- Internship Surgery
Brooke Army Medical Center 1983-1984
- General Surgery Residency
Brooke Army Medical Center 1986-1990
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery
- US Army 1983-1992
- Fort Sam Houston 1983-1984
- Fort Bragg 1984-1986
- Fort Sam Houston 1986-1990
- Fort Knox 1990 -1992
- Joint Task Force Bravo
- Private Practice Bowling Green, KY 1992 to 1994, 1997 to present
- Russell Springs, KY
1994 to 1996
- Trauma Surgeon, Athens, GA
2015 to 2020.
- Acute Care Surgery, Cookeville, TN 2020.
- Fascial Aesthetics
- Spider & Varicose Vein Treatment
- Emergency & Trauma Surgery
I enjoy flying with my wife Shannon (she is a pilot, too!).
The best part of having a small airplane is the joy of continually learning. Received my instrument rating in 2016, and my commercial license in 2019.